Treatment, Causes, Relief & Natural Remedies
Pet allergies are often caused by toxicity in the body. Pet allergy treatment is the same as people allergy treatment and natural allergy treatment can often completely relieve allergy
You have to cleanse the body - blood, liver, lymphatic system, in order for the body to function properly. Feed excellent nutrition. Calm symptoms with MSM,
Adizone, Mange Parasite Oil, while boosting the immune system with excellent nutrition, NZ Colostrum,
etc. so the body can overcome disease as it was designed to do on its own. Address any viral, bacterial, or fungal infections with Vibactra Plus
or Colloidal Silver.
Cleansing the body with Life Cell Support is excellent as it cleanses the blood, liver, and lymphatic system. Older dogs would
benefit most by taking the Internal Gold Detox Kit.
Some allergy cases are eliminated by taking 100% NZ Colostrum daily as many allergy cases are caused by leaky gut, which is caused by
vaccinations, chemical wormers, traditional flea, tick, and heartworm preventatives and traditional medicines. Give 2 to 3 times/day at double the recommended daily dose.
Animed 100% Pure MSM can help relieve and in some cases heals pet allergies. At the very least, the MSM can help reduce inflammation which will
help relieve or stop itching, inflammation, pain, and scratching symptoms. Give at double the recommended daily dose for the first two weeks, then back off to the normal
recommended daily dose.
Adizone is an organic natural herbal prednisone type substitute which can help allergy cases. BUT it is not a product to give regularly for
any length of time as the body naturally manufactures cortisone on its own and Adizone is a cortisone substitute. IF the body is substituted with cortisone for too long a
period, the body will STOP manufacturing cortisone on its own.
Whenever animals show symptoms of disease, I always recommend the following:
- 1. Give NO vaccines as these toxify the body AND lower the immune system, so never vaccinate while a being exhibits abnormal signs of health (i.e., allergies, heartworm, etc.) –
See our Animal Vaccines library page.
- Feed species appropriate nutrition. Some dog and cat allergies are caused by intolerance to grains in their food, so eliminating grains and
feeding human grade raw meat and bones provides optimum grain free nutrition.
- Give NO traditional flea/tick preventative poisons. Natural flea and tick preventatives work fabulously and do not poison your pet's body as
traditional preventatives do.
- Give NO traditional heartworm preventative poisons. Natural heartworm preventatives are very effective and again, do not poison your
- Do NOT feed Nutro dog food: www.consumeraffairs.com/pets/nutro.html.
- Feed food grade diatomaceous earth to eliminate all intestinal worms and parasites, help detox heavy metals, and cleanse the bowels.
- Completely cleanse your pet's body with the Internal Gold Detox Kit, Kidney Rejuvenator
or Essiac Tea for at least 60 to 90 days.
- Don't give city tap water for drinking water. Most city municipalities use chlorine bleach to disinfect the water supply and contain fluoride which are toxic to both
you and your pet.
- IF the scratching is related to mites/mange, the certified organic Mange Parasite Oil, applied topically, is excellent to
reduce/eliminate itching, inflammation, pain, and help darkened skin become normal and hair growth return. Combined with MSM orally can
often stop all itching and pain, while you work at cleansing, Detoxing, and boosting the immune system to effect a permanent cure.
- Feed raw chicken liver at least 3 to 4 days/week. Liver contains tons of vitamin A, iron, and helps detox the liver which is often related to skin issues.
- If scratching, itching, weeping eyes, etc. are an issue give one of our natural antibiotics: Colloidal Silver OR
Vibactra OR Vibactra Plus 4x/day for 10 full days. Colloidal Silver has the advantage of
being able to put it water bowls, so animals will drink on their own and it can be put in the eyes, ears, nose, mouth, or topically on affected areas.
- Probiotics to replace the beneficial bacteria in the gut, especially if the animal/person has been on regular use of traditional antibiotics
Rx Biotics be very beneficial and helpful for Candida Albicans – yeast infections, along with many of the remedies noted above.
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or veterinarian. This information is not intended as a substitute
for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research
and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health,
as in the end YOU make the decisions.